S-Kape 2 S-Kape 2

Fun, but frustrating.

It's frustrating how you have to click right in that "sweet spot" to reveal whatever secret.

Hanpatsu Hanpatsu

Nice.......

Not my language, but, I got the hang of it. Pretty cool game, moderate replay value.

Elemenohphee responds:

lol, not in your language... That rawcks xD... But there was an English button. Anyways, thanks for the review!

Rel-A-Sketch V2.0 Rel-A-Sketch V2.0

Good!

That was great, good music, and the saving and everything, good. I would like to collab with you. How bout' it?

epheph responds:

Hey, I checked out your other flashes, i've actually checked them out before on the portal (namely the drum one), cool! I've never done a collab before, what do you have in mind?

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

I'm over it.

I have finally quit that XIAO XIAO crap. I play your game everyday since it was out. I'm suprised I had time to write a review! Man I like this. Keep up the good work! You could work on these things: Nothing! Absolutely perfect. Any bad review is just hateration. Don't take it. Keep it up, peace. I gotta go finish playing your game.

lll_AH Anniversary_lll lll_AH Anniversary_lll

Great!

That Was nice of you to make a dressup just ffor the occasion!

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks, glad you rather liked the flash along with the idea. It's nice when your work is well received by NG's viewer !Thanks a bunch.
Thanks for the review,
Alex

Virtual OL Virtual OL

Loved it!

that was great! after voting to blam most of these stupid submits this one made my day keep up the good work