Spideymaan Spideymaan

Welcome.

To the frontpage.

S.A.M.V. 6 S.A.M.V. 6

Nice.

See you one the front page.

BaconMask responds:

With any luck... thank you!

Super Street Brother p.3 Super Street Brother p.3

Good work, Nice story.

And it's extensive. Lovin IT!

Two-Hour Time Trial Two-Hour Time Trial

FREAKIN' AMAZIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the music, the animation, and my name at the end. please make another collab tommorow, and make one everyday for the rest of the week.

I'll join each one.

If only you had 30fps.....

Rudy responds:

Hah, I think one every day will turn into the "One-Hour Collab" all over again, and it'll get out of hand. But we'll see. Glad you liked it.

the no-solo seahorses the no-solo seahorses

Nice.

Love the voice work. What kind of mic did you use?

jimmysanimation responds:

thanks. i used a shure studio mic, sm58 and a mic screen to elimate the pops from our breath.

Marios Crazy Adventure Marios Crazy Adventure

Well OMG WTF OMG!!!

Who is this weird Jdid112 kid? How did he help you. Jdid112, ha! What an animal!

Medinus responds:

D; < YOU VOTED 0! >:(

Mario &amp;amp; ADD Mario & ADD

...

Utter crap. That is not funny. mario flips back and forth. Wow. no wonder it made 2.12

Bomber109 responds:

Yeah. Isn't it wonderful?

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

How do you...

Make that title text? "Marios last battle" how did you make that?

JonBro responds:

I took the regular SMB1 title and edited the letters to make them different. It took a while, but I think it was worth it =P

Free!!! Free!!!

OK...weird.

You got a five from me, but the movie is just plain weird loops. And nobody likes those. I hope this holds up.

CybermonkeyStudios responds:

well it wasnt loops, just the beginning was and it was in sync to the music, but i guess your not a pink floyd fan, because then you would have known that it changes, but yes thanks for your vote anyways.

Magnus BG Rough Draft Magnus BG Rough Draft

Ok I guess.

The drawing was not the best, but you put in an honest effort, so you get a five from me.

BMFMagnus responds:

True, the drawing wasn't up-to-par, but I have the motivation now. I will get this revised to its proper condition after reading these reviews.

Thanks for the Fiven and the review!